Business Fraud Lawyers in Phoenix
Helping Clients Pursue Justice and Protect Their Businesses
Unfortunately, litigation and fraud are common when growing nearly any business. Business owners must protect their intellectual property and interests when it comes to others who attempt to defraud them. Protecting yourself when accused of business fraud in Phoenix is also essential. Losing your reputation could devastate your growing business, causing you to lose the hard-earned wealth you have spent so much time accumulating.
However, there is still hope to overcome your legal issues when you hire a dedicated business fraud lawyer like those at Resolvere Law PLLC. These critical matters are time-sensitive and must be handled immediately, or you could put even more of your company’s profits at risk. Our attorneys can identify the truth of what happened and bring those guilty of fraud to justice.
At Resolvere Law PLLC, we have decades of experience helping clients find positive resolutions to critical legal situations. We understand the nuances of Arizona business law and are highly experienced in handling business fraud cases. When someone commits fraud against you, you deserve to take legal action. Contact our legal team today at 480-568-1327 to ask for a free consultation and get answers to your questions about your business fraud case.
How is Fraud Defined in Arizona?
When a company offers services and then does not follow through with its promises, it can leave business owners and consumers frustrated. However, losing money in a bad transaction is not enough to qualify as fraud in Arizona. Disputes are common occurrences, and a company or consumer must provide proof that certain essential elements are involved for the actions to be considered fraudulent.
For example, some of the critical elements that make up business fraud cases include:
- A person or company made a representation of facts that were not true, also known as false representation.
- The other party was aware that the representation was false when it was made.
- The person or company intended for the other person to act on the false knowledge.
- The hearer relied on the person or company to tell the truth.
- The victims suffered significant injury based on the misrepresentation.
The initial elements of proving that a false representation was made may be simple to prove, but the following requirements are also necessary for a successful business fraud lawsuit. Whether you are a victim or are defending yourself, you need a fraud attorney who can provide the legal counsel and representation you need. Reach out to our legal team today to prove that actual intent did or did not occur and uncover the truth behind the alleged fraudulent inducement.
What Are Some of the Most Common Types of Business Fraud in Phoenix?
There are many ways to commit fraud in Arizona, including:
- Embezzlement – Also known as larceny, embezzlement refers to taking funds you control on your business’s behalf and using them for personal gain.
- Wire fraud – Wire fraud involves using the internet or telecommunications, such as a phone call or email.
- Investment fraud – Investment fraud often involves an entity requesting an advance fee or targeting a specific group, such as senior citizens.
- Consumer fraud – This type of fraud occurs when a business uses misleading practices to defraud a customer, leading to financial loss.
- Mortgage fraud – Mortgage fraud is when consumers misrepresent themselves to a financial institution to get altered mortgage rates.
- Credit card fraud – Stealing someone’s credit card information is known as credit card fraud.
- Real estate fraud – Omitting information during a real estate transaction can constitute real estate fraud.
- Forgery – Intentionally representing someone’s signature without their consent is illegal and can result in fraud charges.
If you believe you are a victim of financial fraud or are embroiled in a civil lawsuit regarding alleged fraud, you have legal options. Contact our law firm today for aggressive representation in recovering monetary damages due to your injuries.
How Can a Business Attorney Help with My Business Fraud Case?
Hiring an attorney is critical when facing issues regarding fraud in Arizona. If you were defrauded or are facing fraud charges, a lawyer can help uncover evidence to demonstrate the truth about what happened. Your lawyer can prevent future harm by constructing a powerful contract to govern each business transaction, ensuring both parties are protected.
An attorney can also help you recover damages if a fraudulent transfer of any kind has damaged your business. Whether the offending party is another company, a dishonest customer, a company that produced a faulty product, or even your business partner, an attorney can help. Reach out to our law offices right away to discuss your situation with our dedicated legal team.
Should You Hire Our Business Fraud Attorneys?
When you make a transaction in good faith but discover your actions were based on the other party’s dishonesty, you may feel angry and worried about how this will affect your business. Our attorneys have helped many companies protect their assets and reputations by finding favorable solutions in business fraud cases.
Our business fraud lawyers can help you recover damages, resolve disputes, craft strong contracts, and navigate complex business transactions. Whatever struggle your business is facing, we will stand by your side to offer legal advice and aggressive representation. Our attorneys have spent decades representing clients facing fraud issues in a business context, giving us the insight necessary to get the results you need.
When you hire Resolvere Law PLLC, you will benefit from our extensive legal services at an affordable price. We offer a free consultation, so you have nothing to lose by reaching out to our law firm today. Protect your assets and your interests by hiring our skilled team of lawyers. Give us a call now at 480-568-1327 to schedule your risk-free case evaluation and discuss your unique circumstances with our knowledgeable legal team.